Ten Item Personality Measure TIPI
A Farsi version of the TIPI is available here (in pdf format). It was developed by Madjid Mirzavaziri‚ Hamid Vazire‚ and Simine Vazire in collaboration with Mohsen Joshanloo.
Here are a number of personality traits that may or may not apply to you. Please write a number next to each statement to indicate the extent to which you agree or disagree with that statement. You should rate the extent to which the pair of traits applies to you‚ even if one characteristic applies more strongly than the other.
1 = Disagree strongly
2 = Disagree moderately
3 = Disagree a little
4 = Neither agree nor disagree
5 = Agree a little
6 = Agree moderately
7 = Agree strongly
I see myself as:
1. _____ Extraverted‚ enthusiastic.
2. _____ Critical‚ quarrelsome.
3. _____ Dependable‚ self-disciplined.
4. _____ Anxious‚ easily upset.
5. _____ Open to new experiences‚ complex.
6. _____ Reserved‚ quiet.
7. _____ Sympathetic‚ warm.
8. _____ Disorganized‚ careless.
9. _____ Calm‚ emotionally stable.
10. _____ Conventional‚ uncreative.
TIPI scale scoring (“R” denotes reverse-scored items):
Extraversion: 1‚ 6R; Agreeableness: 2R‚ 7; Conscientiousness; 3‚ 8R; Emotional Stability: 4R‚ 9; Openness to Experiences: 5‚ 10R.