Why do you practice gymnastics?
1. For the pleasure I feel when I practice gymnastics.
2. I used to have good reasons for doing gymnastics‚ but now I am asking myself if I should continue doing it.
3. I would feel bad about myself if I was not taking time to do gymnastics.
4. It is a good way to get exercise.
5. My parents or other family members give me money or other rewards when I do it.
6. For the excitement I feel when I am really involved in gymnastics.
7. I learn valuable lessons from gymnastics.
8. It is absolutely necessary for me to do gymnastics to feel good about myself.
9. It is not clear to me anymore; I don't really think gymnastics is my sport.
10. My parents‚ other family members‚ or friends tell me to do it.
11. For the pleasure of discovering new techniques.
12. I'm not sure why I still practice gymnastics‚ I don't seem to be going anywhere in it.
13. I think gymnastics is a useful way to stay healthy.
14. My parents‚ family‚ or friends would be mad if I didn't practice gymnastics anymore.
15. I would feel awful if I didn't do gymnastics anymore.
* * * * * * * * * * * *
Motivation for Exercise
There are a variety of reasons why people exercise regularly. Please indicate how true each of these reason is for why you exercise regularly. The scale is: