Meaning in Life
Meaning in Life (Steger‚ Frazier‚ Oishi‚ & Kaler‚ 2006)
Please take a moment to think about what makes your life feel important to you. Please respond to the following statements as truthfully and accurately as you can‚ and also please remember that these are very subjective questions and that there are no right or wrong answers. Please an-swer according to the scale below:
1. I understand my life’s meaning.
2. I am looking for something that makes my life feel meaningful.
3. I am always looking to find my life’s purpose.
4. My life has a clear sense of purpose.
5. I have a good sense of what makes my life meaningful.
6. I have discovered a satisfying life purpose.
7. I am always searching for something that makes my life feel significant.
8. I am seeking a purpose or mission for my life.
9. My life has no clear purpose.
10. I am searching for meaning in my life.
سایت روان سنجی : این تست از مقاله زیر استخراج شده است :
Who I Am Is Who I Was: Exploring the Identity-Maintenance Function of Nostalgia
Matthew W. Baldwin
Submitted to the graduate degree program in Psychology and the Graduate Faculty of the
University of Kansas in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of master of Arts.