1. I would be very happy to spend the rest of my career with this organization.
2. I really feel as if this organization’s problems are my own.
3. I do not feel like part of the family at my organization. (r)
4. I do not feel emotionally attached to this organization. (r)
5. This organization has a great deal of personal meaning for me.
6. I do not feel a strong sense of belonging to my organization. (r)
Organizational Commitment Instrument (OCI) developed by Meyer and Allen (1997). The response format for this instrument was also a 7-point Likert-type scale‚ with responses ranging from 1 (Strongly Disagree) to 7 (Strongly Agree).
Meyer‚ J. P.‚ & Allen‚ N. J. (1997). Commitment in the workplace. Thousand Oaks‚ CA: Sage.